We are looking for a motivated individuals to assist in our food production plant in Orangeville, IL.
- Job Type: Operations Full Time
- Reporting to: Production Supervisor
- Shifts: Day or Night: 12 hour shifts, 4 days/week
- Day: 5AM-5PM, Night: 5PM-5AM
- Location: Orangeville, IL
- HR Contact: Annie Lee
- Travel: None
- Work in a team or autonomously to provide production and sanitation support.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas to facility standards.
- Work on packaging line, to maintain efficiency of product timelines.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government.
- Ability to work in all assigned areas of production; perform relief duties when required.
- Ensure that the Master Sanitation Schedule as well as environmental cleaning is consistently completed.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed and verified daily.
- Ensure all equipment and facility is properly cleaned per plant procedures and requirements.
- Work effectively as part of a team and display a positive attitude.
- Be cooperative and take initiative to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform other duties/projects as apparent or assigned
- Safety Responsibilities:
- Safety is vitally important not only at our facility but also from a personal standpoint. Employees are responsible for understanding and following all safety procedures. Likewise, food safety is a key performance indicator. Understanding this, GMP and housekeeping procedures are to be followed as part of any job at our facility.
- Work in a safe and responsible manner at all times, following all safety policies, procedures, and rules;
- Report unsafe observations or conditions to a supervisor or manager;
- Immediately report an injury or accident to a supervisor or manager;
- Meet all company requirements for training, including but not limited to Hazcom, Chemical Safety, Log Out/Tag Out, Confined Space, PPE, PIT, Ergonomics, etc.
- Entry level, experience within food production highly preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, must be flexible to shift
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
Please email your resume to Annie.Lee@corefxingredients.com and note your position of interest
or click here to download our application
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice