Reporting into Orangeville’s Warehouse Lead, the Warehouse Associate will effectively coordinate and manage inventory, customer orders, filing, pallet data and transportation to meet the demands of our customers and warehouses.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Reporting to: Warehouse Lead
- Hours: Monday-Friday; 1:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Location: Orangeville, IL
- HR Contact: Annie Lee
- Travel: up to 20% between co-manufacturing plants and third parties
- Order Entry
- Support scheduling for loads
- Create necessary Paperwork (pick tickets, Delivery tickets, BOL’s etc.)
- Conduct cycle counts to ensure accuracy and efficient to be communicated to Operations, Production, Finance, and other cross-functional teams
- Maintain inventory levels and facilitate movement of inventory between Orangeville and outside warehousing to eliminate product shortages and maintain high customer service levels.
- Inventory reconciliation across all sites including warehouses and co-manufacturing facilities, travel 10-20%
- Complete month-end and year-end inventory counts to ensure accuracy
- Assist operators on production floor, as needed for flexibility of Operations
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse to facility standards
- Work in team or autonomy to provide production and sanitation support
- Ensure proper filing of counts, documentation, and all necessary communications
- Move tankers and trailers in yard when necessary
- Other tasks assigned as required
Safety is vitally important not only at our facility but also from a personal standpoint. Employees are responsible for understanding and following all safety procedures. Likewise, food safety is a key performance indicator. Understanding this, GMP and housekeeping procedures are to be followed as part of any job at our facility.
- Support BRC by maintaining food safety and food quality through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner following prescribed procedures.
- Report food safety problems to QA Manager.
- Follow GMP and Prerequisite Programs.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Prior knowledge of inventory management process strongly recommended.
- Previous loading/unloading experience, in alignment with scheduling.
- Forklift Certified or willing to become certified for employment.Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to represent company in a professional manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Supports a safe work environment
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, and a team player
- Some lifting, carrying, and climbing stairs
To submit an application for this position, please email your resume to Annie.Lee@corefxingredients.com and note your position of interest.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice